At Cascade Power, our experts thoroughly evaluate household energy efficiency. Field Solar Energy Specialists inspect homes from top to bottom to ensure that solar energy is indeed the right solution. These experts provide a comprehensive, technical analysis describing the role that distributed energy resources, such as home solar and batteries, can play in providing a reliable, cost effective, safe power source.
In addition, they educate communities about capturing rebates and the steps to compliance with upcoming state solar energy mandates – as well as the added benefit of increased home value. Cascade Power strives to empower communities in achieving predictable energy pricing and security with renewable, natural energy resources. We carry solutions from partners Sunrun, Sunnova, Freedom, Sunpower, and Vivint. We have many flexible financing options, including leases, loans, and PPAs – with no money out of pocket. All of our solutions come backed with a comprehensive support package and guarantee.
In addition, the solar industry is benefiting the US economy as well as communities and homes. Analysts predict that solar will be the second-highest producer of new energy in America in 2019. With some electric utilities deploying solar as the cheapest energy option available. In fact, the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that solar will be the fastest growing industry in America over the next decade. It’s becoming clear that natural renewable energy sources are driving more jobs and opportunities than ever before.
If the endless opportunities in the booming renewable energy industries excite you, you have a keen interest in becoming a renewable energy expert; and have the field sales management skills and background this role requires – than you could be a successful member in this key role of the Cascade Power team!
• Conduct in-home evaluations and assess sites for solar power suitability
• Speak one-on-one with homeowners about their energy usage and assist in finding the right solution
• Share the potential tremendous cost savings of solar power with customers
• Generate new sales as well as maintain existing contacts
• Participates in strategizing with sales team members regarding successful sales principles
• Ensure time spent in the field is sufficient to develop, grow, and maintain sales
• Ensure efficient time is spent to successfully accomplish administrative responsibilities, including prospect follow up, proper/timely documentation in the CRM, etc.
• We show consultants how to run their own business in the booming solar industry
• Average full time annual compensation ranges from $60,000 – $185,000
• Experienced full time professionals earn $200,000+ annually
• Comprehensive program that enables consultants to build a successful business
• Substantial cash bonus programs based on quarterly goals
• Cascade Power’s respected brand name as the category leader in residential solar
• A mix of self-generated and company provided sales prospects
• Cascade provides a comprehensive set of tools to empower our Field Specialist Teams. These tools include extensive training and mentoring programs, marketing/social media kit, sales funnels and prequalified leads. We are dedicated to our team members building a lucrative solar consulting business.
• Stellar communication skills
• Solid sales experience
• Initiative and entrepreneurial drive
• A proactive and tenacious nature
• Team-oriented and accountable attitude
• Keen ability to professionally respond to stressful situations in a patient, friendly, and professional manner
• Open to coaching and guidance provided constructively
• Willingness to continually improve, grow, absorb, and adapt
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus