Sunpin Solar marketing team is looking for a passionate member to join the fast growing and fun team. This position will be challenging and exciting for those who are passionate about marketing and renewable energy. The marketing team is redesigning a brand-new website and created a holistic marketing strategy ready to roll out.
· Research solar incentive and identify new market opportunities
· Copywriting and content creation for a solar company
· Work with photo editing software like Adobe Photoshop to finalize design work
· Assist PR event planning and PR release draft
· Assist internal branding initiatives
· Support marketing team on E-mail campaign and direct mail campaign
· Create original content in still images and video formats for use on social media
· Post appropriate content to Sunpin Solar’s Linkedin, Facebook, and Instagram corporate accounts
· Support the Marketing team in other efforts, as needed.
The Marketing Intern will be involved in all aspects of marketing activities, branding, digital marketing including email marketing and social media marketing, direct mail marketing etc.
This position is for part-time, on-site employment (20 hours per week) from our office in Irvine, CA. This position has a potential to become a full-time position.
· detail oriented, a self-starter and provide support to the marketing team members
· eager to learn and fun .
· have strong writing and editing skills
· currently working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree
· Knowledge of and interest in energy, clean and renewable energy, and/or environmental industries
· Solid writing and copy-editing skills; extreme attention to detail and accuracy
· Experience with social media content marketing
· Knowledge of graphic design and visual communication
· Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and video production software apps/programs (iMovie or other)
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Docs, Slack, Box.
· Excellent time and project management skills; able to manage multiple projects with varying schedules simultaneously.
· Knowledge of Mandarin is a plus
Our sun-filled office is located in Irvine,CA near the popular DISTRICT and close to UCI.