Wayfare Energy, a rapidly growing solar and electric contracting business, is currently looking for someone with passion for creating exceptional marketing presentations and content to join our sales and marketing team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for witnessing and documenting the works of our value-led, triple bottom line company, and sharing our many inspiring stories across the variety of modern media. This “Storyteller” will turn the stories of our business into produced content.
Understanding the ever evolving media landscape is essential to this position. The Storyteller will create, plan and produce content, working closely with our founder, to present our stories through digital channels – social media, website content and paid ad spaces – and for traditional media such as direct mail campaigns.
Our storyteller MUST have the ability to juggle the development of multiple content pieces while simultaneously driving our social media channels, policing our content, as well as building internal and external relationships with customers, partners and influencers. This position will function as our brand Czar by confirming all our communication and content is consistent with our brand voice, style and demonstrates our company mission and values. The position is occasionally on the road, photographing our install crews in action, interviewing a customer, or capturing the fun and energy of our community events in video.
• 5+ years in like position
• Ability to source, produce, and/or shoot and edit professional quality video and still photography on tight deadlines.
• Excellent self-organization and time management skills.
• Enthusiastic and effective communication skills in person, over the phone and in writing.
• Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere.
• Familiarity with Mac-based hardware and media production/layout software
• Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and leading social media channels
• Strong and confident team player with solid relationship building skills.
• Commitment to social change and Wayfare Energy’s mission and purpose.