ReVision Energy is an Employee Owned full-service design, engineering, and installation company with an unmatched depth of experience in Northern New England. Our company has been ranked #1 in New England for rooftop solar installation and our work has been featured in industry magazines such as Solar Pro.
Since our founding in 2003, ReVision has grown from two guys in a garage to more than 200 employees across six locations. Our success is centered around a hiring philosophy of attracting exceptional, self-motivated individuals and empowering them to be the best professionals in the industry.
ReVision Energy’s New Hampshire locations is looking for a Residential Sales Manager to join our team
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The primary responsibility of the Residential Sales Manager is to support the branch Solar Design Specialist (SDS) and Solar Advisor (SA) team to advance the mission, vision and values of the organization by achieving its annual carbon offset requirements (sales volume targets). ReVision Energy’s residential Solar Design SDS responsibilities include lead generation, customer education and proposal delivery, contract negotiations and project closing for residential clients. A primary goal of the Residential Sales Manager will be to elevate the customer experience through ongoing collaboration with the Branch Marketing Manager, SDS team, SA team, and other functional teams to execute the Solar Champion Plan. The Residential Sales Manager in each branch, the Residential Sales Director will form ReVision Energy’s Residential Sales Management Team.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Include but not limited to):
● Works closely with the Branch Marketing Manager and Branch Leadership Team (BLT) to execute the Solar Champion Plan
● Reports progress against Residential sales volume targets in the branch to the Residential Sales Director
● Collaborates with Residential Sales Director to develop KPIs for the branch SDS team including sales, proposals, cash to finance %, site visits, lead generation and referrals
● Works with Residential Sales Director and BLT to create hiring plans for the branch
● Collaborates with Branch Sales Management Team to establish goal setting for Residential SDS based on KPIs and other personal/professional development goals of team members
● Schedules and chairs regular branch sales meetings, pipeline reviews and trainings. Invites participation from other subject matter experts to facilitate in regular trainings: Operations, Finance, Engineering, etc.
● Maintains an active role in residential sales including relationship building, community engagement, presentations and networking, site visits, proposal generation, follow-ups, contract negotiations and closing
● Shadows the branch residential sales team on site visits to promote cross pollination and sharing of best practices
● Works with the Residential Sales Director and Branch SMT to incorporate holistic energy strategies into standard approach and make sure reps are presenting all services effectively
● Works closely with SDS to develop sales skills, improve technical knowledge, sharing best practices, and performing pipeline review
●With the Residential Sales Director, creates action plans for each residential sales team member to reach goals; works with each member of that team to reach those targets, including:
o Development of relationship management, sales skills
o Sales pipeline development/management
● With the Residential Sales Director, conducts bi-annual performance and compensation reviews and works to build upon strengths and continually works to improve upon weaknesses
● Has mastery of technical, financial, legal and other subject matters to allow for ongoing deal-closing support and direct customer interaction to support residential sales
● Strong leadership qualities and ability to excel in a servant-leadership role
● Highly organized: must have ability to multi-task, set priorities and independently follow-through to achieve objectives
● Advanced competence with computer-based programs, including Excel, Word, email, web-based applications and Customer Relationship Management Databases and reporting tools
● Strong understanding of renewable energy financing and incentives
● Strong independent problem-solving skills
● Ability to speak comfortably in front groups
● Teamwork skills: Ability to accomplish tasks by collaborating with co-workers
● Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, community-based environment
● Efficient: able to produce significant output with minimal waste.
● High Standards: expects personal performance to be nothing short of the best
● Flexible: adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes with change
● Ability to understand individual learning styles and lead effectively
● Proactive: acts without being told what to do, brings new ideas