EnterSolar is now accepting applications for a Sales Engineer position located in New York. The qualified candidate should be bright, detail-oriented and hard-working, with a strong interest in renewable energy.
The Sales Engineer will be working with our Engineering and Business Development teams to provide technical support during the pre-contract stage of projects. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in the dynamic and rapidly-growing renewable energy industry.
– Review and provide input on layouts and production estimates created in Helioscope, AutoCAD and PVSyst by designers
– Work closely with the Business Development team to ensure deal flow and competitive design strategy
– Keep design standards and databases up-to-date
– Lead research projects to continuously improve simulation standards
– Conduct technical due diligence (interconnection applications, structural assessment, preliminary permitting activities)
– Participate in RFP process to come up with winning bid strategy
– Coordinate with Estimating Analyst to provide a tailored, cost-effective solution to our corporate clients
– Stay up-to-date on code and policy changes that impact system design
– 2-3 years of experience in the solar PV construction or development industry
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Detail oriented and strong analytical skills
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related major
– Proficient in Helioscope, AutoCAD, PVSyst and Excel
– Good understanding of photovoltaic systems and electrical components
– Basic understanding of financial modelling and incentive programs
*Candidates with the majority of qualifications above are encouraged to apply*
Based in New York City, EnterSolar is a leading provider of solar photovoltaic systems to the commercial marketplace. Unique in its combination of business operations and solar expertise, the company works with commercial enterprises to deliver optimal energy solutions with compelling, long-term ROI. Expert in the dynamic legislative environment, EnterSolar provides clients with real-time guidance in order to best leverage financial incentives at the regional and state levels.
For more information, please visit www.entersolar.com.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.