ReVision Energy is a 100% Employee Owned, mission driven, full-service design, engineering, and installation company with an unmatched depth of experience in Northern New England. Our company has been ranked #1 in New England for rooftop solar installation and our work has been featured in industry magazines such as Solar Pro.
Since our founding in 2003, ReVision has grown from two guys in a garage to more than 200 employees across six locations. Our success is centered around a hiring philosophy of attracting exceptional, self-motivated individuals and empowering them to be the best professionals in the industry.
ReVision Energy is looking for a licensed NH Journeyman or Master Electrician to join our Brentwood NH team.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Electrician will help with solar photovoltaic installations. The position is based out of our Brentwood, NH location and will cover a broad geographic region including southern Maine, most of NH and some parts of northeastern Mass. Positive attitude is a must! Awareness and concern about environmental issues is a plus. Compensation includes hourly wage, health insurance, HSA with company match, retirement savings, paid time off & paid holidays. No phone calls please.
Role and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
Assist the Lead Installer/Project Manager, if separate, with quality solar PV installations including the installation of racking, modules, inverter, combiner boxes, grounding etc
• Perform system commissioning and function checks
• Under the supervision of the Master Electrician, review system and interconnection design for adherence to Electrical Code (NEC) and industry best practice
• Attend electrical inspections as needed on behalf of the company
• Together with the Master Electrician, supervise and assist in the training of Apprentice electricians
• Help to ensure all necessary materials and tools arrive to the job site
• Assist with overall crew & job site safety
• Assist with staging and packing materials and tools and load vans
• Assist with general site preparation and clean up
• Participate in regular safety trainings
• Assist with completion of installation reports and commissioning reports
• Help to maintain tools and trucks in excellent condition.
• Remain up to date on Code requirements, hardware options, and industry best practices through CE, industry conferences, trade groups, magazines, etc.
Journeyman Electrician license and at least 1 years of related experience
• Comprehensive understanding of the NEC as it relates to the installation of solar electric systems in a variety of applications and interconnection scenarios.
• Competence in design of PV systems including electrical wire sizing, conduit sizing, installation methods, conduit bending, etc.
• Familiarity with available equipment
• Basic competence with Computer including Excel, Word, e mail and web based applications
• Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Good at problem solving and working with tools
• Excellent teamwork skills – ability to foster a positive team environment
• Comfortably able to lift 40lbs, climb ladders, work with tools, work in crawl spaces, and work on high roof tops in varying hot and cold temperatures
• Highly organized & have ability to multi-task and set priorities
• Effectively coordinate and communicate with others
• Ability to succeed in a fast paced, community environment
• Safety – must be comfortable enforcing safety rules with everyone; including supervisors, customers, and co-workers
• Efficiency – able to produce significant output with minimal waste
• Teamwork – reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish collaborative working relationships
• High Standards – expects personal performance to be nothing short of the best
• Code of Conduct – you will be a guest at our customer’s home and are expected to act accordingly, you will sign and live up to our Code of Conduct
• Flexibility – adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes with change
• Proactivity – acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the process and procedures
Required Licenses or Additional Qualifications
OSHA 10 hour preferred
• NABCEP certification
• Must have previous experience working in construction and carpentry; preferably roof work
• Other PV manufacturer certification/training