Our established solar design and installation business seeks entry-level solar installers for part-time / temporary employment (with potential to lead to full-time employment). Installers are responsible for installing panels and inverters and wiring grid-tied PV systems, and related tasks. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We will consider candidates with the following qualifications:
o Professional experience working on construction sites and projects
o Knowledge of standard building construction, including roof framing and roofing systems
o Basic knowledge of electricity
o Accustomed to working and being productive while on ladders, roofs and uneven terrain
o Skilled in clear communication, customer service, and collaboration
o Ability to reach, bend, and lift up to 60 lbs and use a computer for several hours at a time
o Compliance with strict safety and health policies: No smoking, no alcohol or other drugs in workplace or during working hours
o Impeccable integrity and accountability
o Valid California drivers license and clean driving record
• Install ground and roof mounting systems, panels, conduit and wiring, inverters, disconnects, combiner boxes, and related solar equipment
• Integrate solar circuits into existing residential and commercial building electrical panels
• Guarantee excellent service and support to prospective and existing clients
• Communicate effectively and diplomatically in all public and staff interactions
• Cooperate with administrative, design, and installation staff for smooth, timely work flow
• Comply with all policies, procedures, work flow systems and legal requirements
• Attend and actively participate in all relevant meetings and trainings
• Perform assigned tasks willingly and on time
To apply, email a cover letter and resumé.
Only local candidates will be considered.