Essential Job Functions
• Support Sales Team division to facilitate proper operational flow
• Provide support in managing and tracking job installations
• Contact individuals by telephone to promote our products and services
• Explain the product or service to potential customers
• Deliver scripted sales pitch to the customer
• Adjust scripted sales pitch to meet needs of specific individuals
• Provide pricing details
• Obtain customer information including names and addresses
• Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers
• Answer telephone calls from potential customers who are responding to advertisements
• Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction
• Conduct customer and marketing surveys
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to communicate with customers in a professional manner
• Ability to follow management direction and take constructive feedback
• Must be flexible and able to work weekend, evening, and holiday shifts
• High School diploma
• Min 1-2years experience in Customer Service role
• Demonstrated strong conflict resolution experience
• Knowledge of solar power energy field is preferred
• Construction industry knowledge preferred
• Bi-lingual a plus
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point)
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
• The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.