ReVision Energy is 100% Employee Owned, mission driven, a full-service design, engineering, and installation company with an unmatched depth of experience in Northern New England. Our company has been ranked #1 in New England for rooftop solar installation and our work has been featured in industry magazines such as Solar Pro.
Since our founding in 2003, ReVision has grown from two guys in a garage to more than 200 employees across six locations. Our success is centered around a hiring philosophy of attracting exceptional, self-motivated individuals and empowering them to be the best professionals in the industry.
ReVision Energy’s Massachusetts location is looking for a Journeyman or Master Electrician to join our team.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for Massachusetts Licensed Journeyman and / or Master Electrician’s to help with solar Photo-voltaic installations. The position will be based out of our North Andover MA. location and will cover a geographic region including Northeastern Massachusetts and potentially parts of Southern NH. Positive attitude is a must! Awareness and concern about environmental issues is a plus. Compensation includes hourly wage, health insurance, HSA with company match, retirement savings, Employee ownership, paid time off & paid holidays. No phone calls please.
Roles and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
Journeyman and / or Master Electrician license and some PV installation experience
• Comprehensive understanding of the NEC as it relates to the installation of solar electric systems in a variety of applications and interconnection scenarios.
• Competence in design of PV systems including electrical wire sizing, conduit sizing, installation methods, conduit bending, etc.
• Basic competence with Computer including Excel, Word, e mail and web based applications
• Excellent teamwork skills – ability to foster a positive team environment
Critical Skills/ Expectations
Highly organized & have ability to multi-task and set priorities
• Effectively coordinate and communicate with others
• Ability to succeed in a fast paced, community environment
• Safety – must be comfortable enforcing safety rules with everyone; including supervisors, customers, and co-workers
• Efficiency – able to produce significant output with minimal waste
• Teamwork – reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish collaborative working relationships
• High Standards – expects personal performance to be nothing short of the best
• Code of Conduct – you will be a guest at our customer’s home and are expected to act accordingly, you will sign and live up to our Code of Conduct
• Flexibility – adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
Required Licenses or Additional Qualifications
Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Comfortably able to lift 40lbs, climb ladders, work with tools, work in crawl spaces, and work on high roof tops in varying temperatures
• Proper installation and sealing of all roof penetrations
• Assembling the racking and solar array
• Fill out job paperwork documenting materials used and as built drawings
• Work a minimum of 40 hours per week
• Roofing experience preferred; other construction or solar installation experience a plus
• Possess full range of mobility in upper and lower body
• Ability to work in various positions, including but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods
• Must be able to work in direct sunlight for extended periods
• Ability to work on rooftops and from ladders in a safe manner
• Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks
• Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout the assigned workday
• Have and maintain a valid driver’s license
• Professional appearance and client interaction
Preferred Assets (not required)
• OSHA 10 hour certification
• OSHA 30 hour certification
• NABCEP Certificate of Knowledge
• NABCEP Installer Certification
• Other solar training
Jobs List With Carousel
Are you ready to do work that matters? Freedom Forever is literally changing the way the world will use energy in the future. Driven and motivated individuals with a vision to thrive in our fast-paced, high energy environment. We are problem solvers, team players, and game-changers! We are proud to say that our company just ranked #135 out of the TOP 500 fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000!!
Freedom Forever is currently hiring for a Crew Lead for our Dallas, TX Office! We offer extremely competitive bonuses to reward our excellent teams and staff. We pay hourly rates + installation monthly bonuses as well! Do you have experience in residential solar installs and looking for a home where you can grow? If you have a passion for Solar, Renewable Energy, Natural Resources, Sustainability, come and apply with us!
We Offer: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Paid Time-off.
A Lead is responsible for coordinating residential installs of each system efficiently, in a timely and in a quality manner. Good leadership, good communication, and documentation skills while working on the roof.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities
Responsible for the supervision of the entire installation project
Responsible for supervising safety on the job
Complete installation on various roof types as well as ground mounts
Responsible for supervising quality and efficiency of work performed on-site
Communicating with Roof Lead and Branch Manager on any changes needed to be performed
Mount racking, modules, and electrical equipment
Thoroughly and completely filling out job documents
Collecting data and photos for each Job
Make sure the rooftop teamwork as a team to improve productivity on getting projects completed
Drive Company vehicle to and from jobs safely
Responsible for the truck tools and material inventory
Responsible for supervision of fixing and troubleshooting projects
Clean up of job site
May perform required to travel for extended periods at a time
Provide and maintain a current driver’s license and a clean driving record to safely operate a company vehicle
Other tasks and duties as needed
Residential Wireman or Licensed Electrician Required
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Must have a minimum of 1+ year experience, including at least 6 months of leading a crew.
Must have electrical and roof racking experience
Good motivation with attention to productivity, detail, and safety.
Able to work safely with heights on ladders and in confined areas
Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks
Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs, work on rooftops and able to work on your feet for long periods of time
Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday
Attention to detail
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent customer service skills
Regular, reliable and predictable attendance
Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, rain, crawl spaces, etc.)
Well skilled with power and hand tools as well as showing others how to safely use them.
Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
Must have a valid state driver’s license and have a clean driving record
Use their hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls
Stand for long periods of time
Walk or run for long periods of time
Climb ladders, scaffolds, or poles
Kneel, stoop, crouch, or crawl
Bend, stretch, twist, or reach out
Repeat the same movements
See details of objects that are less than a few feet away
Determine the distance between objects
Use fingers to grasp, move, or assemble very small objects
Make quick, precise adjustments to machine controls
Hold the arm and hand in one position or hold the hand steady while moving the arm
Use one or two hands to grasp, move, or assemble objects
Understand the speech of another person
Use muscles to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects
See differences between colors, shades, and brightness
Move two or more limbs together (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while remaining in place
Use stomach and lower back muscles to support the body for long periods without getting tired
Keep or regain the body’s balance or stay upright when in an unstable position
React quickly using hands, fingers, or feet
While looking forward, see objects or movements that are off to the side
lift 50+ pounds
About the Interstate Renewable Energy Council (IREC)
IREC is a small but impactful nonprofit working toward a 100% clean energy future that is reliable, resilient and equitable. IREC provides independent leadership and trusted clean energy expertise, and our mission is to build the foundation for rapid adoption of clean energy and energy efficiency to benefit people, the economy and our planet.
In support of our mission, IREC:
⮚ Advances state regulatory reform and adoption of best practices
⮚ Develops and disseminates thought-leading tools resources and education
⮚ Develops and implements foundational codes and standards
⮚ Provides high-quality clean energy workforce training and accreditation
IREC operates virtually with a small office in Albany, New York and employees located in six states.
About the Position
Reporting to IREC’s Communications Director, the Communications Coordinator will support the day to day implementation of IREC’s communication programs, including social media management, email communication, website updates, and the tracking of program data and metrics.
The Communications Coordinator’s work will support IREC’s overarching communication goals of increasing awareness of IREC, our mission, programs and successes among our core target audiences (e.g., state utility regulators and staff, clean energy industry, allied industry workforce professionals).
● Communications Copy – Draft and edit IREC communications messaging, including emails, website updates, social media posts, and press releases.
● Social media – Manage IREC’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Youtube accounts. This includes publishing daily posts about our work, sharing notable industry news, and responding to messages and other engagement in order to grow IREC’s followers and social media reach over time.
● Email – Take the lead on the creation of emails to IREC’s diverse audiences. Emails include our monthly newsletter (The IREC Report) and program announcements, such as the release of new reports and tools or new regulatory developments.
● Website Updates – Assist in maintaining the IREC website to ensure that information is up-to-date.
● Tracking and Reporting Metrics – Track and report data on the performance of IREC’s communications, including social media reach, followers, and engagement; press coverage and estimated reach; and other key performance indicators.
● Database and List Maintenance – Help keep IREC’s CRM up-to-date with information on our contacts. This includes updating contact profiles with information on recent interactions, ensuring contacts are properly segmented into the appropriate lists based on their interests, scheduling reminders for follow-up with funders and sponsors, and adding new contacts to our database as needed.
● Blog Posts and Articles – On occasion, write original articles for the IREC blog and/or industry trade press, explaining topics that IREC is working on, such as regulatory changes that help accelerate clean energy growth and workforce development programs that support industry needs for well-trained workers and individual career growth.
● Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to clearly convey technical concepts to non-technical audiences, and strong editing skills
● Superb interpersonal communication skills, including discretion and good judgment
● Exceptional attention to detail
● Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently and remotely
● Creativity – we’re interested in a team member who will contribute new ideas and challenge assumptions
● A positive attitude and aptitude for collaboration
● Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in a relevant field from a regionally-accredited college or university
● Ability to quickly get up to speed with new software tools, such as Constant Contact, Hootsuite, and Salesforce
● Experience with CRM database management
● Experience with email marketing best practices and familiarity with email marketing tools such as Constant Contact or Mailchimp
● Familiarity with social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Buffer, or CoSchedule
● Familiarity with WordPress or other experience maintaining a website
● Interest in/ passion for clean energy (including renewable energy, energy storage, electrification of transportation and buildings, and other technologies)
● Basic design skills and an interest in developing them further (e.g. creating infographics and other visuals for social media or the IREC blog)
● Video and audio editing skills
If you don’t have all of these qualifications but are a fast learner and passionate about IREC’s work, we encourage you to reach out!To Apply Submit a resume, cover letter, and professional writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 8th or until the position is filled.