ReVision Energy is 100% Employee Owned, mission driven, a full-service design, engineering, and installation company with an unmatched depth of experience in Northern New England. Our company has been ranked #1 in New England for rooftop solar installation and our work has been featured in industry magazines such as Solar Pro.
Since our founding in 2003, ReVision has grown from two guys in a garage to more than 200 employees across six locations. Our success is centered around a hiring philosophy of attracting exceptional, self-motivated individuals and empowering them to be the best professionals in the industry.
ReVision Energy’s Massachusetts location is looking for a Journeyman or Master Electrician to join our team.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for Massachusetts Licensed Journeyman and / or Master Electrician’s to help with solar Photo-voltaic installations. The position will be based out of our North Andover MA. location and will cover a geographic region including Northeastern Massachusetts and potentially parts of Southern NH. Positive attitude is a must! Awareness and concern about environmental issues is a plus. Compensation includes hourly wage, health insurance, HSA with company match, retirement savings, Employee ownership, paid time off & paid holidays. No phone calls please.
Roles and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
Journeyman and / or Master Electrician license and some PV installation experience
• Comprehensive understanding of the NEC as it relates to the installation of solar electric systems in a variety of applications and interconnection scenarios.
• Competence in design of PV systems including electrical wire sizing, conduit sizing, installation methods, conduit bending, etc.
• Basic competence with Computer including Excel, Word, e mail and web based applications
• Excellent teamwork skills – ability to foster a positive team environment
Critical Skills/ Expectations
Highly organized & have ability to multi-task and set priorities
• Effectively coordinate and communicate with others
• Ability to succeed in a fast paced, community environment
• Safety – must be comfortable enforcing safety rules with everyone; including supervisors, customers, and co-workers
• Efficiency – able to produce significant output with minimal waste
• Teamwork – reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish collaborative working relationships
• High Standards – expects personal performance to be nothing short of the best
• Code of Conduct – you will be a guest at our customer’s home and are expected to act accordingly, you will sign and live up to our Code of Conduct
• Flexibility – adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
Required Licenses or Additional Qualifications
Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Comfortably able to lift 40lbs, climb ladders, work with tools, work in crawl spaces, and work on high roof tops in varying temperatures
• Proper installation and sealing of all roof penetrations
• Assembling the racking and solar array
• Fill out job paperwork documenting materials used and as built drawings
• Work a minimum of 40 hours per week
• Roofing experience preferred; other construction or solar installation experience a plus
• Possess full range of mobility in upper and lower body
• Ability to work in various positions, including but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods
• Must be able to work in direct sunlight for extended periods
• Ability to work on rooftops and from ladders in a safe manner
• Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks
• Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout the assigned workday
• Have and maintain a valid driver’s license
• Professional appearance and client interaction
Preferred Assets (not required)
• OSHA 10 hour certification
• OSHA 30 hour certification
• NABCEP Certificate of Knowledge
• NABCEP Installer Certification
• Other solar training